Do you believe that only singles use dating apps? Think again. A recent report by Statista has revealed that 46% of U.S. adults who have used dating apps or websites are taken.
Wait, don’t rush to check your partner’s phone just yet, the things are not so simple. Some hidden cheating app icons look like a regular calculator or a game, so you can’t immediately tell which one is fake. Others can be hidden from the phone’s screen in secret folders.
If you’re worried that your partner might have an active dating app profile, it’s a good idea to check their online activity with a phone monitoring app. But before we explain how to do it, let’s dive into the most popular apps among cheaters so you know what to look for.
What Chat Apps Do Cheaters Use
People look for affair partners on dating websites and apps, but what happens once they match with someone? Most cheaters prefer to switch to a messaging service that has some degree of privacy and discretion.
Here are the top secret messaging apps for cheaters:
Telegram is a heaven for cheaters. The app supports self-destructing messages, photos, and videos. Poof and the evidence of an affair is gone.
Reddit is full of stories where the spouses catch their partners cheating on Snapchat. It is hard to say how much truth is in them, but the platform has enough features to make it a go-to place for cheaters, such as disappearing messages and Snaps.
This app lets users hide their chats and disable notifications from popping up on the main screen. Your SO can easily message someone else without you even noticing.
If you are wondering what apps do cheaters use because you haven’t found anything unusual on their phone, think of Instagram. The answers to your questions might be just there, in their DMs.
Ah, Kik. The app has been around since 2010, and it’s still a top choice for cheaters. The usernames are not linked to any other contact information here.
If your partner has nothing to do with law enforcement, the fact they have Signal installed on their phone should raise some questions. It’s impossible to access the chat history on Signal without a code.
Top Dating Apps for Cheating
Dating apps for married people DO exist, and their founders are quite open about the purpose of these platforms. We have no clue how the App Store and Google Play give them the green light, but apparently, they do. Here are the most popularhidden cheating apps for Android and iOS.
Ashley Madison’s slogan raises eyebrows: “Life is short. Have an affair.” The platform started off as a website, and now it’s much more than that: a secret community of 80 million married people who can connect via the app to “chat and hook up.”
The premium features of Ashley Madison come with a price tag, but users are happy to pay for the ability to blur their pictures and use a panic button.
Forget the myth that men cheat more than women. One of the most populardating apps for cheating, Victoria Millian, proves the opposite. Exclusively designed for married women, Victoria Millian offers a range of advanced features to keep those affairs under wraps.
For instance, the app has a panic button (just like the one Ashley Madison offers) that redirects users to a safe page. You can also use the mask feature to blur your profile picture and disable location sharing.
Creating a dating profile is no easy task, but Facebook has rolled out a new feature that’s a matchmaker’s dream. Introducing Facebook Dating, an app that links your FB profile to a separate dating profile.
Unlike other extensions and games that you can add to your Facebook account, Dating doesn’t notify your friends that you’re using it. It doesn’t have a search function either, so even if your partner creates an FD account, they can’t find you,
List of Most Popular Cheating Secret Messaging Apps That Look Like Games
Looking for hidden apps on iPhone for cheating? If you’ve already gone through your partner’s phone but haven’t found anything suspicious, it’s time to dig a bit deeper. The Internet is filled with secret messaging apps that look like your games or productivity tools.
Below are the most popular cheating secret decoy apps for Android and iOS devices.
- Dust. This app looks like a dice game, but it’s actually a hidden messenger that deletes all chats automatically after 24 hours.
- Wickr Me. This messenger has a plain icon that doesn’t catch the eye of people going through your phone.
- Smiley. It’s a highly secure messaging app that doesn’t require personal data for registration. Users just need to download it from the App Store and set up a PIN code.
- Calculator Pro+. This app works like a regular calculator until you enter a secret PIN code.
- CoverMe. CoverMe takes things a step further, allowing users to make calls from a burning line. It also supports self-destructing messages and hidden chats.
- Blur Chat. This app uses facial recognition and Touch ID to protect your messages from prying eyes.
- Gem4me. Designed as an invite-based social network, the app now is one of the go-to messengers for cheaters.
- Hide My Text. It’s one of those cheating secret decoy apps for Android that look like built-in games.
- Silence. This messenger is similar to your native SMS app but with end-to-end encryption.
How to Find Out If Your Spouse Is Cheating
Now that you know what apps do cheaters communicate with,let’s talk about how to find them on your partner’s device. You can either take the matters – their smartphone – into your hands and check the apps or use phone monitoring software to do it remotely.
Below are the best apps to catch a cheater:
Spynger is an advanced phone monitoring app that can help you put an end to relationship drama. Once installed, the app collects data from your partner’s device and sends it to your online Control Panel. And the best part? It’s impossible to find Spynger on your partner’s device! The app runs in the background, so you’re the only one who knows about it.
Here’s what you can do with Spynger:
- Read your partner’s messages with timestamps and contact information.
- View a list of the dating apps for cheatinginstalled on their device
- Access chats on Facebook, Instagram, Tinder, and other popular platforms.
- Track real-time GPS location on an interactive app.
- Access their browsing history and bookmarks.
If you want to see what’s behind hidden cheating app icons on your partner’s phone, try Eyezy. It comes with a powerful screen recorder tool. Whenever your partner types in a message, opens an app or takes a photo, Eyezy will capture it. You can then find the saved screenshots in your private account.
Eyezy is also great for tracking live locations. The app lets you draw virtual areas on a map of your city, state, or even the whole country (if you need it). If your partner enters or leaves these areas, you will receive an instant notification.
- Hidden Mode
- Screen Recorder
- GPS tracking
With mSpy, you can stay on top of your partner’s activities 24/7. The app doesn’t just show you the list of installed dating apps for cheating. mSpy has a unique feature called “Keyword Alerts” that allows you to set up certain keywords or phrases and receive alerts whenever they’re typed on your partner’s device.
mSpy also records call logs, text messages, and social media activity. Even if your partner deletes every single message or call, mSpy will still have a copy saved for you to see.
- Keyword Alerts
- Social media monitoring
- Call and SMS monitoring
What Is the Phone Behavior of a Cheater?
When people cheat in committed relationships, they follow some behavior patterns that you can look out for to catch them in the act. Do you recognize any of these behaviors in your partner?
- They can never let go of their phones.
- They place their phone face down when you’re around.
- They’ve set up new passwords on their devices.
- They’re doing a lot of late-night texting.
- Their text box is always empty.
- They’ve enabled privacy blur on their phone to hide notifications.
- They get defensive or secretive when you ask about their phone activities.
- They act cold and distant towards you.
- Their stories don’t add up.
The hidden cheating apps for Android and IOS devices provide a breeding ground for cheaters who want to keep their affairs under wraps. If you have found one on your partner’s device, it’s OK to feel shocked, hurt, and betrayed. But you just can’t sit and wait until things go back to normal. Take matters into your own hands and confront them. Spy apps can help you to collect solid evidence that your soon-to-be ex-partner can’t deny.